When it comes to Soul Train Awards for me fashion is not the center of attention. I would agree the essence of celebrating soul music is the silver lining of this awards show held annually in Las Vegas.
Nevertheless, I did see a couple fashionable moments that sang from the heart and soul of style.
My Top 5 favorite moments on the Soul Train Awards 2019 red carpet. These individuals relished in the epitome of black magic, excellence, beauty, and sex appeal. Total look from head to toe, fabulous!
- Actor Sinqua Walls Looking debonair in brocade floral suit
- Coach Dianna Williams Dress by Sofia Constantina Kapiris
- Actress MJ Rodriguez Dress by Kenneth Barlis
- Singer/Musician Her Dress by Dsquared2
- Actress/Producer Issa Rae Dress by Dion Lee
Lastly, I must say Yolanda Adams honorary Lady of Soul award recipient performance and fashionable brocade suit was simply smashing.